See morw...

Monday, July 7, 2008

FW: Project Manager & Computer programmer

 

 

   A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost.
 He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon
further and shouts,
 'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised my friend I Would meet him
half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am.'

 The man below says, 'Yes. You are in a hot air balloon,
 Hovering approximately 30 feet above this field. You are between 40
 and 42 degrees North latitude, and between 58 and 60 degrees West
Longitude.'

 'You must be a  Computer programmer,' says the balloonist.

 'I am,' replies the man. 'How did you know?'

 'Well,' says the balloonist, 'everything you have told me is
 Technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your
Information and the fact is I am still lost.'

 The man below says, "You must be a project manager."

 'Yes, I am,' replies the balloonist, 'but how did you know?'

 'Well,' says the man, 'you don't know where you are, or where
 You are going. You have made a promise which you have no idea how to
Keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.'

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
**********************************************************************************************

No comments: